- Taught by Pam Aungst, who has an M.B.A. in marketing and over 8 years experience driving traffic to websites (click to learn more about Pam and her NJ SEO company)
- Attend virtually, yet still get to know Pam and your classmates face-to-face (we use Google Hangout)
- Small classes: MAXIMUM 8 people per class
- College-level instruction at a less-than-college level price
- Instructor and peer support between sessions: A private online forum is established for each class. Get your questions answered and brainstorm ideas between sessions.
- Accountability: You’ll be expected to “do your homework” between sessions, so slacking off on your company’s online marketing is no longer an option!
- “I attended Web Traffic Controller July–Sept ‘13. It is high quality with relevant actionable topics. Meeting every other week allowed us over 3 months to build an implement a successful online marketing process. You don’t hope to walk out with one nugget. This is a game changer, allowing us to implement a program, during a structured learning process. You get out of it what you put in, so if you are ready to set in place a traffic building program, this course is extremely beneficial.” – John Kullmann, VP Marketing and Sales at Macrosoft
- “I took an Advanced Social Media Marketing Class from USF. However, the learnings I gathered seem to be scattered and need to be tied together to form a structure that makes sense and easy to implement. The Web Traffic Controller class is that missing piece! I would highly recommend the class to every Social Media and Content Marketing Manager.” – Ruby Rusine, Principal/Consultant at Social Success Marketing
- “Pam Ann is an expert SEO strategist who not only teaches you what to do and how to do it, but also opens up your mind to think beyond the boundaries of SEO platforms. Class participants often share insights into their business strategies so its great learning the possible outcomes of the topics learned and focus on areas that generate ROI for your business.” – Maryum Farhan, Business Analyst at Macrosoft
Click here to register for the next session!